The charity drive, organised for the second year running, involved a donation of 1 sen (RM0.01) for every litre of fuel pumped at Shell stations nationwide between 1- 3 July 2016. Shell retailers also contributed additional funds to the initiative, which aims to empower children in need by providing them opportunities to discover their talents and reach their full potential.
All funds raised this year will be channeled to six selected charitable organisations:
- Persatuan Dyslexia Malaysia
- Pusat Harian Kanak-Kanak Spastik Bandar Ipoh
- Persatuan Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Terencat Akal Johor Bahru
- Yayasan Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim Kelantan (Rumah Putera Dan Puteri Harapan)
- Seri Mengasih Centre, Sabah
- Lembaga Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim Sarawak
Thank you Malaysia for helping us raise RM735,000 in this initiative. Your generosity will go a long way towards improving the lives of these children.