To meet your business requirements, Shell offers you the choice of two diesel subsidy cards.
The Postpaid Shell Card for Government Subsidised Diesel
- Enjoy up to 30 days credit
- One card solution - combine subsidised and non-subsidised purchases in one card
- Secure transaction via Security PIN to deter unauthorised usage.
- Shell Card Online- Online system to help you manage your fleet more easily.
- Secured online invoicing and Smart Alert to deter fraud.
- Convenient Shell Card PIN codes sent via e-mail. Electronic PIN (E-PIN) sent to your registered e-mail address so you immediately start to use your new Shell Card upon receival. *
* E-PIN is the default PIN delivery option. Just provide your e-mail address in the Shell Card Online Administrator Particulars in the Shell Card Application form.
Shell Cash Card Subsidised Diesel
- Flexibility to set individual quota for every card
- No Prepayment required
- Pay cash when you want to refuel
- Get BonusLink Points when you refuel
- Secured transaction via Security PIN to deter unauthorized usage.
What does it cost you?
Absolutely nothing! There's no annual or joining fees.
Who can apply?
Individuals or companies with one or more diesel vehicles may apply; so long as they receive the Skim Kawalan Diesel Subsidi (SKDS) letter from the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism (MTDCC).
How to apply?
To start enjoying your subsidy, simply complete the application form and return it to us along with your supporting documents.If you require assistance in filling up your form, you may contact our Customer Service Centre.