Brand & Heritage
Building on a heritage of more than 100 years the Shell brand has the leading market share in the petroleum retail business in Malaysia with over 950 stations.
Quality & Differentiated Products
Shell prides itself on supplying you with the quality products and customer service you've come to expect over the years.
Shell is in the business of making better fuels for your vehicle.
- Shell V-Power and Shell V-Power Racing are unique premium fuels formulated to deliver improved performance through advanced technology. Shell V-Power is inspired by our technology innovations for Ferrari and contains a unique double action formulation.
- Our regular priced fuels are designed to last longer.* Our customers informed us they wanted to save on fuel, so our scientists developed Shell FuelSave 95 and Shell FuelSave Diesel – specially designed for efficiency.
*comparison between a standard petrol/diesel and that same petrol/diesel [of the same bio-content] containing our fuel economy formula. Savings may vary according to vehicle/driving conditions and driving style
Shell Oils and Lubricants
Shell Lubricants is the number one global lubricant supplier* and has a 70-year history of innovation. Designed to give you a cleaner car engine, a more responsive bike or a more reliable truck, we’ve put our extensive oil-development knowledge into every aspect of the Shell formula – from the base-oil technology through to additive selection and blending. By cleaning, protecting and lubricating, our range of Shell oils is designed for the challenges of today’s vehicles.
* Source: Kline & Company, Competitive Intelligence for the Global Lubricants Industry, 2008–2018.
Shell Select Stores
Select is Shell's very own convenience store, with a network of more than 7,500 stores in 47 countries. In Malaysia, there are over 360 Select stores and growing. Every Select store retailer is supported by world class category management:
- Promotions attracting new customers and making our sites talk of the town
- Dedicated team and back end system supporting Select store retailers’ operations and growth
- Research based merchandising maximising sales and improved customer experience
- Latest retail format designed using comprehensive shopper’s mission management
Shell-BonusLink Loyalty Programme
In order to create distinctive customer experience, Shell attracts long term customer relationship and reward loyal customers through our consumer programme in partnership with BonusLink
- Launched in Jan 1998, BonusLink is Malaysia’s first premier consumer multi-partner rewards programme.
- Currently with a member base of over 8 million under the programme, members can collect BonusLink Points for purchases made from over top 20 brands in more than 3,000 outlets nationwide – which include over 950 Shell stations.
The Shell retail family benefits from:
- Workshops and training for the site management and staff at the Shell Retail Academy
- Regular assessment and consultation to improve the effectiveness of your business
- Market research and learning shared across the network on fuels, convenience retailing and operational excellence