Shell Advance Ultra
Shell Advance Ultra with PurePlus Technology is a top tier Premium Fully Synthetic motorcycle engine oil. PurePlus Technology is a revolutionary process that delivers crystal clear base oil made from natural gas with virtually no impurities – making it 99.5% pure.
Shell Advance Ultra is designed to provide ultimate performance for 4-stroke modern motorcycles. Shell’s Technical Partnership with Ducati in MotoGP has helped Shell Advance develop a superior cutting edge-technology lubricant for both the track and the road.
- Improves Fuel Economy – Ride 5km farther per liter of fuel compared to a premium mineral oil 1
- Keep Piston and Engines Clean – 49% more cleaner engines than a leading competitor product 2
- Superior Wear Protection – 36% better wear protection against industry limits 2
- High Temperature Protection – 71% better protection at high temperature than a leading competitor product 2
- Retains Horsepower – No power loss at the end of 12,000 kms 3
Available in viscosity grades: 10W-40 and 15W-50. Both formulations meet: API SN and JASO MA2.
1 Compared average results of Shell Advance Ultra 10W-40 to those of Shell Advance AX5 20W-40. Fuel consumption can be influenced by other factors including traffic conditions.
2 Claims based on field trial results and/or lab-based data.
3 Claims based on field trial results. Power comparison is performed using chassis dyno.
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch.