Shell Helix Ultra 5W-30 SN
Fully synthetic motor oil – Shell’s most advanced formulation for high-performance engines.
Today’s vehicles need a motor oil that keeps pace with their changing demands and does more to improve performance and engine life. This is why Shell came up with an entirely new way to produce synthetic base oils, made from natural gas with our patented Shell PurePlus Technology.
Shell Helix Ultra is a range of top-tier motor oil that is formulated using the unique Shell PurePlus Technology, yielding a motor oil that actively helps keep engines clean. Active Cleansing Technology has always been at the heart of Shell Helix. Starting with the unique Shell PurePlus Technology allows the product to provide even higher levels of cleansing and protection
Shell Helix Ultra 5W-30 provides:
- Keeps engine clean from sludge with Active Cleansing Technology 1
- Helps to remove sludge left behind by inferior oils 2
- Leaves pistons 65% cleaner than industry standard 3
- Provides enhanced fuel economy, with corresponding reduction in emissions 4
- Outstanding engine wear protection under toughest driving condition 5
- Low evaporation formulation results in less frequent top-up 6
- Exceptional low temperature performance, allowing quick engine warm-up 7
Specifications: API SN; ILSAC GF-5; ACEA A5/B5; Chrysler 6395; GM 6094M, GM 4718M; Ford WSS M2C946-A, M2C929-A; Honda HTO-06
1. Based on Sequence VG sludge test using 5W-30
2. Based on severe sludge clean-up test
3. Avg % achieved based on ILSAC GF-5 and Sequence IIIG piston deposit test using 5W-30
4. Based on Sequence VID fuel economy test compared with the industry reference oil
5. Based on Sequence IVA wear test using 5W-30
6. Compared with inferior oils and based on NOACK volatility test
7. Compared with higher viscosity oils
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time and may not all be available for sale. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch.